- I’m sick of the fiscal cliff; I want to talk about the American mountain
- We’re not going to cut our way out of this mess. We’re not going to spend our way out of this mess. We’re gonna create our way out
- You never get anything done on common ground. You get things done on higher ground.
- It’s not what you sell, it’s what you stand for.
- Culture starts with taking care of your employees.
- Purpose is the one place where it has to start at the top. It’s not a grassroots effort.
- The language of leadership allows people to rally to higher ground.
- Everyone should be in the social improvement business.
- The value of relationships & the relationships of value
It’s Not What You Sell, by Roy Spence